Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pemberley Card Workshop

Just in time for Mother's Day! Join me as we'll create 10 cards using the beautiful Pemberley Level 2 Papers and coordinating stamps and accessories. These cards can also be used for other occasions, if desired.

Click image for a larger view.

Choose the kit that works best for you.

Paper Only Kit $15 
1/2 Pemberley Level 2 Paper Packet (pre-cut) 
1/4 pack Light Neutrals Shade Packet (pre-cut) 
1 sheet Colonial White Cardstock (pre-cut)
1 pkg Standard Envelopes 
Instructions

Basic Kit $25 
Paper Only Kit PLUS 
1/2 pkg Bouquet Asst. 
1 pkg Color Ready Wooden Shapes 
Instructions

Choose the time that works best for you:
Monday, May 7th, 9am EDT or
Monday, May 7th, 7pm EDT

RSVP to StampersScrap@yahoo.com with kit selection and payment by Saturday, April 28th. 
For my long distance customers, please add $5 to cover me stamping all images and postage.  All kits will be mailed by May 4th.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails