Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pemberley Workshop on the Go

We had our monthly Workshop on the Go workshop last Sunday.  May got too hectic for most of us, so we had to postpone our May workshop.  For this workshop, we used the Pemberley Workshop on the Go kit and coordinating stamps and accessories.

You may remember this layout from the beginning of May with the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  I gave workshop attendees the option to follow the WOTG brochure or complete the layout as I did.


Here is the additional layout shown in the WOTG brochure. The pattern is from Magic - Transfigure.  I apologize for the quality of the photos.


Here's a few close-ups of some of the details.  The title is cut on the Cricut AP cartridge, as are the banner pieces, which were then stamped with the flower stamp from the Pemberley WOTG kit. The Bitty Pearl Opaques make the "string" for the banner.


These two photos show the Cricut AP envelope. It's the perfect thing for adding a little hidden journaling or perhaps an extra photo or two.



For our Bonus Layout, I chose this layout from the Idea Book, also from Magic - Enchanted.  There is no stamping on this layout - only My Stickease. I added the Bamboo photo mats from my cardstock stash. I seem to have better luck if I have pre-made pages and make my photos work with what I have.


Here's a close up shot of the My Stickease cluster. I added a lot of the Bitty Pearl Opaques to the center of the large rose sticker. I also used 3D Foam Tape for added dimension when creating the cluster.


Supplies 
Pemberley Paper Packet
My Acrylix® Pemberley Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
Colonial White Cardstock Sheets (2)
Bouquet Assortment
Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
Instructional Guide
 
Contact me for more information about joining our monthly WOTG workshop or hosting one of your own with your friends & family.  We'll be using Victory for our June workshop. 

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails