Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Friday, June 8, 2012

Studio J: Love Your Layout {May 2012}

I've missed sharing the Love Your Layout episodes from Studio J the last few months, so between now and the end of June, we'll work backwards to get all caught up.  Hopefully, you'll be able to find some inspiration - whether you are a digital scrapper, traditional scrapper, or a new scrapper!  I know I always manage to find a few tips and tricks in each episode.

Let's get started with May's episode. In this episode, you'll learn how to use the toggle accents (pre-placed accents ready for coloring/personalizing). These toggle accents allow you to quickly and easily complete your layouts. You'll also learn how to layer and resize the My Stickease accents, as well as have them "spread" across both pages of your layout.  You will also learn how to use the distressing feature to add just the right amount of "ink" distressing to your papers and photos.


Here's a couple more ideas using the same pattern from Studio J from my own albums.




Are you ready to give it a try?
Studio J is FREE to try out. 
There is no obligation, so I invite you to click on the image below and see what you think.


If you'd like to save your work, you will need to create an online account. If you've purchased from my website before, you'll use that same login information. If you find you love Studio J as much as I do, contact me for more information about purchasing a Studio J membership and getting your layouts for 1/2 off, access to members only layouts and kits, and SO MUCH MORE!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails