Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop {Baroque Borders}


It's time once again for our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring August's Stamp of the Month, Baroque Bordersset of 5.


If you've come from {Tamytha's Blog}, you're on the right path. We have over 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Apparently, I have managed to misplace my Stamp of the Month sets :(  As I receive them early, and I had this hair-brained idea to actually try to organize my disaster area, I'm sure I put them in a safe place. Unfortunately, I forgot where that was. That's what I get for moving things around.  I will find them and get artwork posted as soon as possible. I have this really neat idea in my head that involves some tulle, embossing powder, brads, and a few other things from my stash of stuff.  Please check back.

In the mean time, please continue on the hop to {Tamra's Blog} to check out her fabulous artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! The complete list of participants is here

Don't forget, the Stamp of the Month is only available until August 31st! Contact your consultant, or click here! Everyone who purchases the Stamp of the Month from me is invited to my FREE Stamp of the Month workshop next month where we will create a fabulous project or two using Baroque Borders. Check my calendar for dates and times!

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails