Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today is the Day!

To join my Memories of the Heart Close To My Heart team!  Beginning today, while supplies last, when you join my Close To My Heart team, you'll receive this FABULOUS Damask Tote Bag - (valued at $50), along with $130 in Close To My Heart products, for only $49!


Damask Tote Bag Features
• 17" x 17" x 6"
• Large exterior pocket for 12" x 12" paper packets
• Huge interior can hold a 12" x 12" album and more
• Small, zippered interior pocket
• Fabric is coated-canvas for durability and easy cleaning
• 2 water bottle pockets
• Wear on the shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack
• Large flap snaps closed 

You can choose the Essentials Kit for $49 (valued at $130), which gives you everything you need to get started!

Essentials Consultant Kit contents:

Read Me First Letter
 Current Idea Books (qty. 3)
Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115)
Petite Perks™ Nature’s Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023)
Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C)
Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (G1045)
My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322)
Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777)
Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111)
Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173)
My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522)
My Acrylix® Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set (D1527)
3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
2" x 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)



Or, you can choose the Master Kit for only $99 (valued at over $280) if you're looking to jump right into a new business adventure!
Master Consultant Kit contents:
Essentials Kit (above) PLUS
Current Idea Books (qty. 7 more)
You Are Welcome Here Recruiting Brochures (W1151) (qty. 25)
The Rewards Come Now Hostess Brochures (W1150) (qty. 25)
5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months, not shown)
Studio J® Brochures (W111/W111C) (qty. 5)
Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C) (qty. 20 more)
Customer Order Forms (W101 / W101C) (qty. 20 more)
Petite Perks™ Nature’s Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023) (qty. 4 more)
Cello Bags (W1152) (qty. 25)
My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
Sponge (Z697)
Liquid Glass (Z679)
Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Marker Set (Z2434)
Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)
I know you probably have a few questions, so I'll go over some of the ones I've heard the most.

Q. Do you have to sign up to be a consultant to get this deal?  
A. Yes, BUT keep reading, there is no obligation on your part!
 
Q. Do you have to sell Close to my Heart products once you sign up for this deal?  
A. No! You may just purchase the purse and get the $130 in products for free. No one will come after you if you never do another thing.  

Q. Can you sell or buy products at a discount after signing up?
A. Yes! It's entirely up to you what you do after you sign up! You may buy at a 22% discount.  

Q. Do you have to turn in "minimums"?   
A. Only if you want to to keep the full 22% discount BUT you get to keep that discount all the way to December 31, 2012 without making any minimum at all!
 
Q. What if I just want the bag right now and decide to actually build a business later? 
A. That's GREAT! A lot of us started out just for a great deal, then started thinking about what we could do with our business later.
 
If you're ready to get the bag, head on over to my website to sign up now!
 
Not quite sure? Here's a few MORE things you'll get when you join my team (in addition to the fabulous bag and products in your new kit)...
 
A welcome package from me personally, welcoming you to my team.

An opportunity to attend fabulous events, ones that actually give you your registration fees back in brand new products, prizes, and more!

A continual discount on your favorite brand new products (and you can start buying from the brand new catalog as soon as you sign up)!

Lots of new friends with more to come.

Sneak previews and chances to buy great new products before they are available to the public.

A chance to get out of the house and just be you!

Regular team meetings where make and takes are free.

Access to a private treasure trove of new artwork, patterns and ideas.

A place to feel important.

A chance at a big tax refund.

Chances to get free product OFTEN!!!

Opportunities to earn cruises and money!
 
Here's the best part, you can try out the club for EIGHT MONTHS with no other obligation on your part AT ALL.  That's right, just see if you like it.  At the end of MARCH 2013, you can decide to stay in the club or not.  For more details on this, just send me an email and I can tell you all about it.  And P.S. if you want a way to make money, I can help you with that too!

DON'T WORRY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, CLOSE TO MY HEART WON'T TAKE YOUR KIT BACK, YOU GET TO KEEP IT ALL, ISN'T THAT GREAT? 
 

Still not sure?  Send me an email or give me a call (812-259-0431) and I'll answer all your questions! This truly is an amazing opportunity!  But hurry! This fabulous bag will not last long!
 

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails