Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Great Outdoors

I'm participating as a vendor at a National Scrapbook Day Crop with The Scrapbook Tree in Vincennes on May 2nd. Each vendor is asked to offer a make and take or class project for the event. I'm offering the following 2 page layout.


I am more of a "masculine" scrapper having all boys in my house. Flowers, pink and frilly just don't quite cut it for fishing, camping, motorcycles, and all the other fun things boys get into.

The layout is done with Stardust Level 2 Papers (colors are Topiary, Moonstruck, Bamboo, and Honey), Extreme Caps Alphabet Stamp Set, Natural Hemp, Dimensional Elements Bookplates, and Pewter Brads. The title is stamped in Topiary ink.

Techniques include paper tearing and edge distressing.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails