Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stardust Cards

Here are the cards for tomorrow night's Card Workshop. We'll make 2 each of the 5 designs. Of course since our background and texture paper is double sided, everyone's cards may end up slightly different than the ones I have here.


All designs from Originals. The bottom two are inspired and/or cased from K. Aaron Brown and the CTMH Consultant Bulletin Board (sorry I forgot who).

Papers: Stardust Level 2
Stamps: Shining Star and Wishing Star
Inks: Moonstruck, Topiary, Honey
Accessories: Summer Carnival Sassy Strands, Pewter Brads
Techniques: Generation Stamping

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails