Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, April 12, 2009

That's Amore Cards

Things have been really hectic around here the last few weeks. My stepson moved back in with us temporarily, which required some major rearranging and cleaning so he could have a bed and a room. It's been an adjustment for all of us, but so far it's working out well.

I've also been working overtime at work the last few weeks. My job duties got changed last week, which has been an adjustment in itself. I'm now back to working on the retail window 5 days a week. While I am thankful that I do have a job, especially in light of the economy, my body is not liking the standing in a small cubicle for extended periods of time. Unfortunately, I now come home exhausted and sore, which has led to me being very unproductive and uncreative.

These are a few of the cards we did this past week during my monthly Card Night. I have to thank Chris Green for the inspiration on a few of them. I love what she did with these papers and the April Stamp of the Month - World's Best Dad!





Papers: That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet
Stamps: World's Best Dad, Damask Tiles, Gracious Greetings, Say It In Style, You're Adored
Inks: Tulip & Chocolate
Accessories: Chocolate Organdy Ribbon, Natural Hemp, Pewter Brads, Bitty Brads
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Waterbrush, Sponging, Generation Stamping

My monthly Card Night workshops can be found on my calendar on my CTMH website.

Until next time...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails