Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Cards}

Sorry I'm behind in posting my JYC album pages.  I have them done (except for today's), but it's been kind of hectic since Friday.

Friday's prompt was all about Christmas cards - receiving them, sending them, whether or not you make or buy, etc.  Of course, I do make my own. I haven't actually bought Christmas cards in years.  I do not always get around to making them anymore - or sending them out either. 

Here's my page from Friday's prompt. I took pictures of the actual cards I did make this year to include in my layout.



Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails