Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Journal Your Christmas {Weather}

I should have been doing a lot of other things today, but I couldn't resist playing in Studio J working on my Christmas 2009 album and my Journal Your Christmas album.  I did get the grocery shopping done, and got 4 of our cats to the vet for their annual checkup and booster shots.  But most of the rest of the day was spent in my favorite recliner with my laptop.

I had my second layout done for my JYC album when the boys came home this afternoon.  Then I asked them to help me set up some of the outside decorations.  We managed to get our new nativity scene up and our inflatable Frosty.  That's when we saw another awesome sunset.  The skies lately have been gorgeous - both for sunsets and sunrises.  So this evening, I redid my JYC layout for the day.

Again, these are just screen shots...


You can click on the picture and make it bigger. I used the Aspen Paper Packet (Studio J only).  Again, I converted a photo well to a text box. Of course, I added a couple more journaling boxes as well. 

I am really having fun with this class. Part of me wishes that I would have actually DONE the class when I first signed up 3 years ago.


Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails