Home About Me My Calendar My Artwork Gallery Customer Care Program Idea Book Join My Team Shop Online Workshops On The Go Hostess Clubs Fundraisers Email Me For Sale Studio J

Sunday, May 1, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month {You & Me Kit}

Happy May Day!  Today marks the first day of National Scrapbooking Month!  Close To My Heart has put together a FABULOUS kit and an AWESOME deal for us this month. 


Beginning today, you can get this exclusive scrapbooking kit at a discount or even FREE!

You & Me Scrapbooking Kit Includes:
1 - My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 - 12" × 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 - 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (New! Cardstock-weight)
1 - 6" × 9" You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard - Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package - Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 - Instruction Guide
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Crème Brulee, Olive, Smoothie
 
This fabulous kit will allow you to create these 2 GORGEOUS layouts!

You can get your kit for only $15 when you spend $50 on any CTMH products! 
This offer is valid through a gathering order, website order, or individual order.

You can also get this kit FREE when you join my Close To My Heart team during May!
And the BEST part about that....




Yes, you read that correctly! The BEST part of CTMH's National Scrapbooking Month promotion is joining CTMH as a Consultant for only $64.50 plus shipping and tax! That's HALF off the regular price of the new consultant kit! And you get the You & Me Scrapbooking Kit for FREE!  PLUS, you get to enjoy a 22% discount on all your favorite CTMH products through September 30th regardless of what you decide to do with your new business.




I am also adding to this special, but I'm per my Consultant Agreement, I'm not allowed to post that special here.  You can only get that information in my monthly newsletter.  You can find my email newsletter sign up box on the left.

If you've ever thought about starting your own business, or just want to support your own habit, or just get your scrapping and stamping supplies at a discount, NOW is the BEST time to join my team.
If you'd like more information, just send me an email or give me a call! I'll be happy to help you get started!



Don't forget! I'm hosting a month long cyber celebration in honor of National Scrapbooking Month! You can find more information in THIS post.

Until next time...
Debra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails